top of page

Grievance Procedure

MSCC Student Grievance Form

This is not a suggestion or comment form. This form is to be used to lodge a formal grievance against a fellow student, a professor, a staff member, or a department (like the business office). It is not to be used frivolously, but only for issues that the two parties have been unable to resolve. The first step is to follow the procedure taught in Matthew 18:15-17 and expressed in our MSCC Grievance Policy found in the Student Handbook.

Thank you!

Tennessee Higher Education Commission Proprietary Schools Complaint Form

This form is located on the THEC website. Under Institutions, click on Postsecondary State Authorization. Select the Proprietary Schools Complaint Form.

bottom of page